Well-being Check-ins for Faculty and Staff
In preparation for the transition to return to campus, the FSAP will offer individual well-being check-ins for staff and faculty to gauge their emotional health and coping, as well as to identify strategies for enhancing resilience. These check-ins are designed to be preventive and will assist individuals with developing an action plan to emotionally prepare for the return to campus.
- Check-ins are confidential.
- Check-ins are quick and easy -- just a 15-minute online screening (to be completed at least 2 days prior to the scheduled appointment) followed by a 45 to 50-minute, one-on-one, well-being consultation with a licensed mental health professional.
- This preventive program will be administered virtually by a team of FSAP clinicians.
The Well-being Check-ins are designed to promote wellness and resilience. Common well-being concerns addressed will include:
- Managing transitions
- Managing time effectively
- Navigating relationships
- Preventing burnout and managing stress
- Coping with the COVID-19 pandemic and anxieties related to the virus and return to campus.
To schedule your appointment, please call 404-727-WELL (9355) between 8am and 5pm (Monday -Friday), or email FSAP @ email@example.com.