Emotional Support During COVID-19
For those who are struggling with emotions or stress due to the COVID-19 pandemic, FSAP can help.
Telemental Health Services
FSAP now offers telemental health services (telephonic and video-conferencing sessions and consultations) to support the needs of our faculty, staff, physicians, trainees and their families. These services are conducted through a HIPAA Compliant Zoom platform.
FSAP now also offers evening hours from 5:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. for virtual assessments, counseling, coaching, consultation and other behavioral mental health services, as well as education and outreach group support sessions.
Behavioral Mental Health Services (BHM)
- Comprehensive assessments
- Coaching and counseling sessions
- Consultations with the FSAP clinical team
- Community referrals to external treatment providers
- Case management
- Critical incident response (CIR) debriefings
- Suicide prevention support
- Threat assessment services
- 24 hours/7 days a week on-call and crisis intervention services
COVID-19 Support Groups
COVID-19 Grief Debriefing Group Support Sessions
These Grief Debriefing Sessions are being offered to address the experiences of frontline healthcare professionals facing the daily impact of the pandemic.
For family members of frontline healthcare professionals only:
These Grief Debriefing Support Group Sessions are being offered to address the grief and loss needs of the family members of frontline healthcare professionals.
The following educational webinars and group support sessions are offered via telephonic and video-conferencing sessions with ZOOM:
Leaders may contact FSAP @ 404-727-WELL (9355) or email@example.com to request the above webinars, support sessions or FSAP Overview for your team/division.
- Leader Consultation and Coaching
- Conflict Management Coaching
The links below may also be valuable resources at this time: