FSAP and Emory Health & Wellness offer a variety of programs and services to help you be a healthier you at work and home.
Services to enhance work productivity and performance
- Coaching services related to career planning, professional skills enhancement, and workplace dynamics.
- Individual consultations are provided to discuss services for you or concerns about a colleague. These consultations may be provided in-person or by phone.
- Leadership consultations are available to offer support to leaders needing to discuss emerging concerns and specific issues related to direct reports or teams.
- Critical Incident Debriefings are conducted for departments and work teams after a traumatic incident (e.g., the death of a colleague). These sessions assist with processing and responding to grief and loss.
Services to enhance your personal health and well-being
- Assessment, short-term counseling, and referral services are provided in a confidential setting where you may discuss concerns, identify solutions, and develop a plan for resolving your problems.
- Coaching/Consultation services for personal needs.
- Self-Assessments provide immediate, computer-generated, confidential results for a variety of emotional health concerns.
- Referrals for Community Support Groups (e.g., grief and loss, anger and conflict, AA, Al-Anon).
- Workshops are available on a variety of educational topics to promote a healthy you and healthy workplace.